Mosaic Community Services is ‘tax deductible charity’ that is passionate about the provision of mental health care for people in rural and remote areas in Australia.
To this this end we strive to provide not only professional one-to-one counseling but we offer the life changing power of Group Therapy Counseling. With Psychologists, Counsellors, Peer Support workers and Chaplains as part of our experienced counseling team we are intent on serving you and attending to your personal one-to-one counseling needs.
Why this is important:
- 7 Million people live outside Australia's major cities - 28% of the population.
- Suicide Rates in Rural and Remote Australia is 40% higher than major cities.
- People in Rural and Remote Australia face unique barriers to accessing health care including the extra associated travel and accommodation costs.
- People in Rural and Remote Australia have poorer health and higher rates of chronic disease e.g. Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke & alzheimer's disease and generally die earlier too.
- People with chronic disease and poorer health have a higher risk of depression.
- People in Rural and Remote Australia earn 15% less than those who live in major cities and higher rates of poverty and experience higher costs of living e.g. food, petrol and in some states energy this in turn increases the general cost of living.
Together with the growing team of counsellors Mosaic Community Services offers psychological care and treatment for the following:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationships Problems
- Marriage Counselling & Family Issues
- Divorce & Co-Parenting Counselling & Mediation
- Work & Career Issues
- Grief & Loss
- Abuse & Trauma
- Anger Management
- Eating & Weight Control Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Issues
- Pain Issues
- Christian & Spiritual Abuse Issues
Medicare & Private Health Cover Rebates. Contact Mosaic Community Services on (07) 4635 3534 or email@example.com.